Hatsan Model 25 Super Tact Vortex Piston .177 Caliber
Benefits of Gas Piston Airguns:
– Gas piston powered airguns can remain cocked for long periods of time without causing any spring stress or damage to the gun.
– Gas piston powered airguns produce much more steady and consistent power between consecutive shots versus spring-powered airguns.
– Gas Piston powered airguns eliminate most of the vibration caused by the oscillation of the heavy springs used in spring-powered airguns.
– Gas Piston models oscillate much less and finish the action cycle in less time than spring-powered models making for a more comfortable confident shooting experience.
– Gas piston powered airguns life-cycle is significantly greater than its spring-action counterparts. There is no risk of spring fatigue or spring breakage. Fewer moving parts result in a much more efficient and reliable operating system.
– Gas piston powered airguns provide higher consistent velocities over their lifetime when compared to spring-action models. Springs get weaker over time causing decreases in velocity.
– Gas piston powered airguns provide a much smoother and quieter shooting experience than their spring-action counterparts. With gas powered models the cocking action is much smoother. Also spring grinding noises are eliminated during the cocking and firing sequence.
– TruGlo Fiber Optics
– Dual Safety
– Quattro Trigger
– Single-Shot Break Barrel
– Straightforward cocking and loading system
– Precision-Rifled Steel Barrel
– Quality barrel built to last
– Metal Trigger Blade
– Adjustable trigger pull and trigger travel
– Caliber: .177
– Barrel Length: 11.2″
– Maximum Muzzle Velocity: 700 fps
– Rear Fiber Optic Sights Diameters: .035″ Green
– Front Fiber Optic Sights Diameters: .060″ Red
– Stock: Tactical Telescopic Stock / Advanced Polymer Grip
– Finish: Black
– Overall Length: Extended: 29.9″ and Shortened: 26″
– Weight: 5.5 lbs.