Putting Negativity and Politics Aside
June 28, 2018
As we roll into this weekend, the close of the month of June and into the first week of July and the celebration of our independence we thought this would be a good time to roll out and begin introducing some of the supper stars that have been working hard on building their own little piece of the American Dream.
This is the part I love best because this is where we erase all the lines of division and politics that have divided us. I personally don’t know what the political beliefs are of this company and I really do not care, nor does it matter, nor should it matter. What I do know is that this company is an American Company that is owned and was started and is run by an American family.
I love this story because of how the company came to be. It tells the story of the passion, commitment, sacrifice, and love one man had for our nation. It’s the story of how one man answered what he seen as a distress call. It’s a story of stepping up and taking action rather than ignoring the warning signs of coming distress. It’s about someone who gave up a comfortable lifestyle and pay check, took a chance and rolled up his sleeves and went to work trying to strengthen and building up his little corner of an America industry that had begun slipping away from us.
It’s the story of one American who took action and did what he could to preserve the American dream and way of life for future generations of his family and our nation as a whole.
It’s the story of the…
“Our mission is to support USA families and jobs by producing high-quality clothing in the USA at an affordable price. By keeping our production in the USA we provide jobs and a tax base that supports our communities.”
“We care about our country and the people in it; if we were only in it for money we would move our production overseas. We will NOT trade USA jobs for foreign profits…”
The Birth of an American Company
It was 2002, Lawson Nickol had a job he enjoyed and an income that supported his family. Looking down the road he saw promise of a comfortable retirement. But he didn’t foresee the approaching bump in the road. As a sales manager for a USA jeans manufacturer, he believed he was doing the right thing by selling a product that was as American as “apple pie and baseball”. One evening while shopping in a retail store he discovered his company’s label on a pair of jeans; a style he had not seen before. His initial reaction was “great, our retail division has branched into chain stores and that means healthy growth. This is good!” Wrong…. unfortunately that bump in the road had just arrived. Lawson noticed the label indicated “Made in Mexico”. With a frantic and disappointing call to headquarters he confirmed the tag was accurate. Suddenly there was a disturbing realization; his employer had begun to outsource.
What he did about it:The thought of sending jobs outside our borders didn’t sit well with Lawson and he was certain it would not be acceptable to the USA labor market where he had sold for years. His passion and reputation was built by offering quality USA Made jeans. This discovery was devastating. Within days he turned in his resignation.
A hope and a dream: Lawson could not let his employer ruin his reputation or let greed crush his passion for supporting American workers and his family. He decided he must continue to support USA made and the loyal clients that still want to buy USA, even if he had to make the jeans himself….and that was the beginning of All American Clothing Co. The first several years were tough, the company survived on family savings, taking financial risks and working long hours. Yet each year the company continued to grow. The dream came true….Today, All American Clothing Co. produces thousands of jeans per year and continues to provide many Americans with jobs!
Thank you: The Nickol family continues to operate the company that supplies patrons with products that you can be proud to wear. The family and the employees believe “The USA label will always stay on our jeans because you and we understand the importance of USA Made”. When you buy a pair of All American Jeans our label also means; Thank you from us, our employees and the people in our country who still have good jobs due to folks like you. Thank you from all of us.
Our Success Formula
- First and foremost all thanks and glory be to God.
- People. We create an environment that encourages creativity, passion and pride to be part of a USA company.
- Our motto, “Make Something Happen Today, Every Day” We encourage employees to take risks, suggest ideas, get outside of the box to save a customer or gain a new one.
- World Class Service: whether the customer is right or wrong we strive to exceed customer expectations and provide them with nothing less than world class service!
- We accept nothing less than exceptional product quality.
- We send the message to employees and patrons that as USA Made entrepreneurs “it is not all about money”. It is about standards of living, education, global security, employee’s jobs, well being of families and the future of new generations. It is also about helping our neighbor and the truly needy.
- Be unique. Do something different from the rest of the crowd. It is not our goal to compete against the company down the street or across the border.
- Listen to the patrons who want/need to talk. It is their country and we are one of their heroes. We support the Made in USA principles and USA citizenship.
- Listen to employees. Listening to ideas and/or complaints is extremely important. The company is a large part of their life. They want/need to be a part of the company and its success in goodwill, job creation, job satisfaction and positive attitudes.
- Make it and buy it in the United States of America.
Why Shop with us?
We offer a unique shopping experience in the fact that EVERYTHING we carry is MADE IN THE USA and backed by our “All American Guarantee.” If you aren’t 100% satisfied, return any item within 60 days for a refund or exchange….NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Your Privacy is protected and respected! We do not sell or share your information with any other company/individual for ANY reason. We use 128 bit SSL encryption to secure all transactions on our website and we are tested daily by McAfee to ensure the highest levels of security. If you signed up for our newsletter, we will NOT load up your inbox every week with junk mail and we NEVER share your information with anyone else.
We offer a unique “wearing experience” with proven comfort and durability, check out our “All American Jeans”. We sew a diamond shaped piece of denim into the crotch of the jean which eliminates 4 seams coming together in one place and forming a knot. The gusset helps disperse stress around the crotch area creating a more durable jean with a comfortable fit and freedom of movement. Don’t believe us?? Try a pair….If you aren’t 100% satisfied you can return your jeans within 60 days for a refund or exchange.
You are supporting USA families and the future of our great country!
From all of us here at Bradford LifeStyles to all of you out there; We wish you a happy and safe 4th of July celebration.